Saturday, July 23, 2011

excuse the quality and lack of, pics...

Bray has been really sneaky about getting hold of my camera, he really enjoys taking pictures on it and then hiding it from me. Recently went missing for longer than i wanted, to a point that I was getting worried what happened to it, it was at least a few months. One afternoon, while packing the kids lunch in a insulated cooler i use quite a bit, I opened one of the pockets, and guess what I stumble upon? Yep, MY CAMERA!! It had probably been there the whole time, geez.....What a sigh of relief! I'm so glad i went with my instinct and held off on purchasing a new one. I've had a few experiences where I've went to buy a new item of the one thing that's missing, only to turn around a few days later and find it! I'm hoping one of these days, we will have saved up a little to get a new camera, its definetly time to upgrade!

0 comments: