Saturday, July 23, 2011

5.9.11-5.15.11: Mother's Day recap, Reece Colfax marathon






Really sad I still didn't have my camera this week, but it was still a great Mother's Day! I am SO honored and blessed to be a mother to 2 BEAUTIFUL KIDS, just simply amazes me what God has done for us, I didn't even know in the beginning of the journey we would be able to have even 1, simply amazing!! I could never imagine life without them, they put SO, SO much joy into our lives, always making me smile!! We did our annual outing to Tagawa Gardens, LOVE that place! Also, went to a few of the other local stores to find more stuff for the garden. In the evening we all went out to Red Lobster, love, love seafood! The next weekend, my youngest brother, Reece, was up here to run the Colfax half marathon. This was his 1st attempt at one and he finished it, a little over 13 miles, just plain crazy if you ask me, someday i'll get there, but I'm so proud of him! Wish i would of been able to go watch him, but getting up on a Sunday at 4am didn't sound so appealing!

0 comments: