Saturday, July 23, 2011

5.16.11-5.22.11: Santus Real, Travis graduation, Kari baby shower





A neighbor friend I do daycare for and whom also goes to our church and I were able to go see Santus Real, The Afters and Stephanie Smith at our church one night this week! It was a great concert!! I really have enjoyed getting to know Santus Real's music, but I think my favorite was The After's, they are a favorite christian band of mine now! On Saturday, we all drove down to Weldona to Chad's cousin, Travis's, high school graduation, it was nice to catch up with family you don't see much, it was especially fun to see Trav's sisters, Christine and Susie's, new babies, born within a few weeks of each other! On Sunday, Teresa and I and a few other gals threw a fun, small baby shower for our neighbor friend, Kari, who's expecting her 2nd boy in mid June, it was such a great idea (Teresa) and I think all of us mom's agreed, MUCH needed and deserved! ;-)

0 comments: