Saturday, July 23, 2011

4.18.11-4.24.11: Rozz shower, Easter






We had a pretty funny moment this week when we were down in the basement watching tv. CJ had come back into the tv room and told us to go look in the bathroom. We go look and this is what we see. Rozz sitting patiently in the shower waiting for water to pour out, it was too cute! He was determined water would eventually come out of it! Another exciting thing this week was that I have 2 of the lighter colored tulips blooming so far! I know I’m really going to like the other color, which is like an eggplant color, my favorite color! Can’t wait! We ended the weekend celebrating my 2nd favorite holiday, Easter. It was our turn to go back to Wray, so we arrived late Friday evening in Wray and stayed with Brit and Dan. Bray had slept half of the way down, so he was ready to party when we got there, he ended up being up until 1:30 that next morning and then sleeping in Sat. morning, they both get so out of routine, they are exhausted by the time we get home! Saturday we spent the day coloring eggs and then I made some fun ‘bird’s nests’ treats. My brother-in-law is a fabulous cook and made us Mexican lasagna that evening, very yummy! Sunday we went to chuch, which ended up being pretty disappointing for us. The kids were not very good and we barely made it to the end of service. Hopefully I can catch the rest of it online one of these days! We then went up to my in-law’s for the Easter feast! It was very delicious. We had our usual yummy ham, his grandma’s super delicious scalloped potatoes and her pecan pie and many more great dishes! Of course, we stuffed ourselves! We ended up going through Idalia on the way home and stopping at my aunt and uncles house outside Idalia to see my grandparents and the rest of the family before arriving home around 10 that evening! It was a fun weekend, always enjoy going back home!

0 comments: