Saturday, July 23, 2011

6.13.11-6.19.11: Father's Day..remembering Marr..rollerskating for the 1st time











This week I remember my amazing great grandmother, Eva Bowman, aka "Marr", whom would of turned 100 years old on the 13th. I miss her dearly, she was such a remarkable woman, I really wish she would of been able to meet my kids, she would of been so proud of them! On Thursday I took my kids and Jessica to Skate City in Aurora to a "pixie class". It was our 1st time, i ran into a random mom at a park one afternoon that recommend we try it out, I'm glad we did, the kids had a blast! Its every Thursday for an hour and a half. The instructors work so well with the kids, lots of fun kids music, snacks and just plain, affordable fun! The weekend ended with us celebrating Father's Day! This year was so special, because Bray could actually write "Daddy" on his envelope with my help, he is just growing up too fast, so darn cute! We spent the day going swimming (Bray's 1st time down the slide!), on a walk along Cherry Creek trail, dinner at Ted's Montana Grill at Southlands. The kids and I got him a delicious, huge chocolate chip cookie from paradise bakery. It was a great day!

more pics..

0 comments: