Saturday, July 23, 2011

5.30.11-6.5.11: 10 YEARS!! new camera!! 2 birthday parties!





Another big week for the Twiss family! Most importantly, we have reached our 1st significant milestone in our marriage, we celebrated 10 years of marriage!! What a journey its been, we've definetly had our ups and downs, but I really believe our marriage has blossomed so much! Brad Paisley's song "And I thought I loved you then" pretty much sums the feeling up! Shawn and Alissa were able to watch the kiddos and we went out for a nice dinner at White Chocolate Grill (yum!) and then went to see the movie, "Hangover 2", romantic huh? ;-) I know both of us were hoping to be on a beach. I was hoping we'd get to be in Maui (somewhere I've dreamed of going for our 10 year), but we both want to be healthy and of course, it was just not in the cards right now, one of these days, we'll get there! Chad got me such an awesome, much needed gift...a NEW CAMERA!! I had just found our old camera and the front cover was starting to come off and holding on with tape :-), we both knew we needed to save up for one, so even though I knew we'd eventually get one, this was a wonderful surprise!! I haven't had time to read the manual and get educated with it, but i know the basics and its such a huge improvement, I'm loving it!! The kids were invited to 2 parties on Saturday. We were able to make both, it was a fun day celebrating Gavin's 1st birthday party and Anabel's 6th birthday! Again, the pictures that were taken were lost, so I'm borrowing some for the time being!

0 comments: