Saturday, July 23, 2011

4.4.11-4.10.11: George Strait/Reba & 1st tulips






This past Friday, I got a call from one of my brother’s who works at Centennial Airport. He gets to see many celebrities and athletes that fly in and out of there. Today, he met George Strait who was in town for him and Reba’s concert that evening. George had came up to him and asked if he liked country music and of course he said yes! He gave him 2 tickets to his concert!! Jason already had tickets for the concert, so he was a sweet brother and called me up to see if Chad and I wanted to go! If you know me, you know I LOVE concerts, this one has been sold out for awhile now! We didn’t have any plans which was good! Chad would of gone, but he sweetly let my sister-in-law and I go and he stayed home with the kids. It was such a great concert!! Leeann Womack opened for them, then Reba came on and finally George. It was a pretty long concert, we didn’t get home and in bed until about 1! I’m so glad my brother thought of me, we had a blast!!
On another note, my tulips I planted last fall are coming through. I accidently planted ½ of them too deep and was able to dig and replant them, so they may not bloom this year or bloom late, but I’m excited to see what they look like here soon!

0 comments: