Saturday, August 29, 2009

08.29.09




Since Chad's been gone most of the day doing other things, I took the kids out to run off energy tonight and get all of us out of the house for awhile! I needed to exchange a few things over at Southlands, so we ventured over there for the evening! After our errands I took the kids to the new Chick-fil-a over there to play and eat. They always have a blast and usually end up playing more than eating, but that's ok. Chick-fil-a is one of my most favorite fast food places to go. Not only do they have the best chicken around, but their staff is so friendly and courteous and so unique from other stores (especially after you've worked at a place like Starbucks that holds high standards on customer service, you begin to expect the same!) I love going to places knowing that I will be taken care of EVERY time, they never fail every time I've been there, I place them up there with Starbucks. Sadly, there are very few of these retail/restaurants around anymore that have a standard like that. I also totally have the upmost respect for them that they close on Sundays to allow their employees time to worship and/or be with their family. I really think more companies should do this, I really think that's why they have successful, friendly employees and probably more long term too. I will also say that I've been to the Parker one a few nights during the week when it is totally PACKED because they do a lot of fundraising fun nights for schools and that's really important to me as a parent of future school age kids. I've also had many playdates there with other moms at lunch and it seems like the place to be! Anyways, that's my opinion for the day! ;)

0 comments: