Saturday, August 29, 2009

08.28.09


Tonight after we went out for dinner, we took the scenic route back home and drove around for awhile, something we rarely get to do these days, it was SO nice. Chad said something about going to see Bray's future home, and I was like what?!? I guess I must be completely out of the news world as I didn't realize that all the Parker high schools finally have an amazing place to play football now and track too I suppose. It is almost complete and going to be open for the upcoming season very soon. Its a beautiful facility out near the new reservior they are building and what a great view! I don't wanna know what we as taxpayers are paying for it though! Anyways, that's besides the point! We hope that one day we will be able to go to his high school games there, that just seems so crazy to think and say you know? It'll be here before you know it and for now I'm going to enjoy him while he's little, if you call Bray little for his age! ha! Everyone thinks he's 4 and he's not even 3 yet, I hope that says something when he gets into sports hopefully!

0 comments: