Saturday, July 23, 2011

2.14.11-2.20.11: Valentine's day



Valentine’s Day started off the week. I had a fun, little party for my kids and the daycare kids. It really isn’t very enjoyable to go out on Valentine’s Day anymore, I hate the crowds, it has become a little too overrated for me! Yes, I love to celebrate the little holidays, especially with kids, but shouldn’t show love towards each other everyday and not hype it up on one special day? Don’t get me flowers (they die), or a box of chocolates (only more temptation I don’t need in the house) Just tell me you love me and spend some quality time (my love language for those of you who’ve read the book!) and I’m a happy girl!! Only 1 more week of basketball for Bray, the season goes way too fast, but he’s learning so much!

0 comments: